Skip to main content

Poster

 

For the Poster, I chose to use another photo from the clown photoshoot, this time from a low angle. I wanted to use this clown image because I was at a time while making this that I felt like a joke to the people around me, so using the clown felt very fitting. In theory, this piece didn’t take very long to create, but there were about 7 other colors I chose before sticking to this one. I like the result, although the text cool be a little clearer to make reading easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

  After many long nights, I have finally finished this animation. This was the longest time I spent on any of these projects, which makes sense given that there are over 600 frames of animation. I wanted to make this piece cohesive with the music I made, so the bass guitar was very fitting for me. The mask was to make this video feel more animated and detached from reality.

Portfolio

  I had such a great time in this class and learned a lot that will help me in my career. These new software like Photoshop and Illustrator will be integral to my films moving forward.

Ai Logos

  These were created using midjourney, they look a bit off, but they helped me get the idea for my own logo.