Skip to main content

Business cards and 3D

 


This second prototype design, now by the name Cinebear Productions, is miles better than the first. The more minimalistic approach and integration of the words make this design easier on the eyes. For the business cards themselves, I like the black and white one just a tinge more than the black and pink, I feel as though the right one is easier to read, although the left one has a bit more personality. The cards were simple to design, more thought went into the orientation of the design and words on the cards. The QR code leads to my Youtube channel, where I show off my editing skills.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

  After many long nights, I have finally finished this animation. This was the longest time I spent on any of these projects, which makes sense given that there are over 600 frames of animation. I wanted to make this piece cohesive with the music I made, so the bass guitar was very fitting for me. The mask was to make this video feel more animated and detached from reality.

Portfolio

  I had such a great time in this class and learned a lot that will help me in my career. These new software like Photoshop and Illustrator will be integral to my films moving forward.

Ai Logos

  These were created using midjourney, they look a bit off, but they helped me get the idea for my own logo.